torsdag 9 maj 2013

Back From The Grave flipsides #1


Buried Alive #1


You might get a kick out of this. I compiled (with a lot of help from my friends) a 5-part disc-set of flips from the tracks featured on the notorious Back From The Grave series. 
Some flips are storming punkers, some is just pedestrian teen beat, some is frat-rock and some is absolute stinkers. I tried to keep some kind of theme on each part. Why? Because I can!
The theme on this is loser garage, moody punkers and doomy ballads. It is my favorite.
Anyway, they are all here except for two tracks that are simply not available even for the most hardcore collectors .

Hope you like.


5 kommentarer:

  1. Really like what you're doing here, recreating classic comps with good quality versions of songs. Also like the new web design. I keep coming across a few I'd never heard before. Thanks

    V

    SvaraRadera
  2. any help on the tracklist here, esp for "She Haunts You" and "Take You Away" . . . thanks so much for all these comps

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great project! I've downloaded all of them and they are great! Thanks

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks for introducing me to the Hatfields track on here. I like it so much I made a clip for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffEie_Ku35g

    SvaraRadera
  5. So much fun--plus great songs (some heard before, some not) from the "dark side" of the Back From the Grave series. What a great idea for a series of comps--and highly enjoyable!! Many thanks fo putting these together and making them available--really appreciated!!

    SvaraRadera