onsdag 8 maj 2013

Psychedelic Unknowns EP Vol. 1


Psychedelic Unknowns EP Vol. 1



Compiled by Billy Synth and released in '79? (I've seen sources saying 82).
Solid bunch of fried classics, such as Calico Wall, Ides and Split Ends monstrous Rich With Nothin'. Oh - there's two version of Rich With Nothin', one with a crazy delay during the solo and one completely dry, the former used on the original EP so that is what I used too.
Watch out tho as there is a real turd hiding in this treasure chest: Cosmic Rock Show. 


01 Calico Wall - I'm A Living Sickness
02 Sound Sandwitch - Apothecary Dream
03 Daybreakers - Psychedelic Siren
04 Split Ends - Rich With Nothing
05 Nervous Breakdowns - I Dig Your Mind
06 Evil I - Love Conquers All
07 Cosmic Rock Show - Rising Sun
08 Thee Sixpence - My Flash On You
09 Iron Gate - Feelin' Bad
10 Ides - Psychedelic Ride


3 kommentarer:

  1. Hey David, If possible would you please re-up this Psychedelic Unknowns comp?
    Thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Sure Tommy!

    http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/zBtKdA2L/file.html

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks David! I appreciate it.

    SvaraRadera