tisdag 14 maj 2013

Pebbles Vol. 9


Pebbles Vol. 9


Helloooo there, there is a whooole heap of pop here! But not only that, we also get to hear the doom-filled anguish of Out Of My Hands, and Banshees' frantic Project Blue, and the testosterone-bomb Gotta Get Some. Not only that, we also get the killer 2-sider Too Bad/Blue Girl by Bad Roads.
Some people got some problem with It's All Meat. Not me. It is a glorious piece of double-entrende with wyld fuzzzz and swinging drums and a very horny singer.

You might think that the Endd sounds like shit. Sadly, it does. First of all - I had to snatch it from an old Pebbles CD, second - the original sounds crappy in itself. One of the worst mastered piece of genious around.



3 kommentarer:

  1. "Out of My Hands" by The Endd has always been one of my favorite 'moody' garage records. The muddy production even adds to its atmosphere. I love how the vocalist sounds so much like John Lennon from that period. I always imagine that maybe he took a day off from being a Beatle for one day and recorded this with some local musicians he hooked up with. Not very likely but a nice fantasy nonetheless.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Indeed! And yes, it is one of the top moody tracks there is. Very atmospheric.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I never realized till last month "Out of My Hands" was vintage sixties and not original to Caesars. I read the singer went out on Lake Michigan and disappeared.

    SvaraRadera