fredag 10 maj 2013

Update




Hey guys and gals. I'm currently trying to find better rips for the comps already posted and to correct nested faulty files.
One incredibly stupid thing was to include Take A Look At Me instead of Who Do You Love on Pebbles #1.
Second thing is that my converter (who makes mp3 files) ripped the shit to thread in 128 instead of 192.
Now I'll try to replace them with 320s.. Damn it..
If any of you spot stupid things I might be coin, don't be afraid to tell me.

So sit tight and I'll come back in a coupla days. Hopefully with an upgraded version of Nightmares In The Underworld 1 & 2.



6 kommentarer:

  1. what's your converter
    what's your originals sound
    what's you want to do
    what's you try
    gyro1966 in comment save your blog for quality

    SvaraRadera
  2. i'm looking forward to the rest of the buried alive series! thanks for all of your work.
    cheers

    SvaraRadera
  3. Thanks for these lovely interview. I really enjoyed reading through.
    dịch vụ seo

    SvaraRadera
  4. Thanks Raul & dịch.

    Anonymous: I'm using Tunesify when I need to convert flac's. The original ALWAYS sound better, especially on vinyl.
    What I want to do? I want to post old comps sounding better than they did. "what's you try" - I don't know what you mean, buddy.
    "gyro1966 in comment save your blog for quality" dude, I still don't know what you are goin on about. Write in you own language next time and I'll let translate.google do the job.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Well , I think Anonymous wanted to express his gratitude for your amazing blog , David.
    His English is not fluent , mine is average (I'm French)
    "what's you try" is not what he wanted to say , in my opinion he wanted to say whatEVER you try.
    PS googletranslator is a joke

    SvaraRadera
  6. Well then Anonymous: sorry if I came across as a hot-headed asshole. I didn't mean that.

    François: hahaha, yeah I know..

    SvaraRadera