måndag 26 oktober 2015

Buried Alive part 1 - repost


Buried Alive part 1


High time to repost these puppies. This is what I wrote about them in 2013:

"You might get a kick out of this. I compiled (with a lot of help from my friends) a 5-part disc-set of flips from the tracks featured on the notorious Back From The Grave series. 
Some flips are storming punkers, some is just pedestrian teen beat, some is frat-rock and some is absolute stinkers. I tried to keep some kind of theme on each part. Why? Because I can!
The theme on this is loser garage, moody punkers and doomy ballads. It is my favorite.
Anyway, they are all here except for two tracks that are simply not available even for the most hardcore collectors .

Hope you like."




2 kommentarer:

  1. Good stuff, as always! Thanks!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Friend:
    Great Collection
    I Hope the others volumes.
    Grettings From Spain
    Jose

    SvaraRadera