onsdag 6 april 2016

Folk Rock EP


Folk Rock EP


Released in 1981 on Moxie Records.

Real cheesy EP. Nothing you'd play on yer first date, so to speak.
All six tracks are on the folk rock side, and pretty solid I guess.
Still pretty boring.

I really dig Anymore by Beer but other than that - this is not a comp I'll go back to anytime soon.

You still get that "Moxie" feel from it - sometimes that is nice but sometimes it just makes you feel icky and gives you the illusion that you smell like cob-webs and moldy cardboard.

http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/XHau2C8c/file.html


3 kommentarer:

  1. I love cob-webs and moldy cardboard!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I very much like this style of folk-rock. Reminds my of the Byrds...I just wish there were more than 6 songs. I downloaded it anyways.

    SvaraRadera