tisdag 5 april 2016

Re-upped: 60s Punk Sampler Vol. 1 to 4


Re-upped: 60s Punk Sampler Vol. 1 - 4


Moxie Records released a bunch of cool stuff in the late 70s into the late 80s.
It was run by one eccentric character: Dave Gibson. He was also responsible for the fancy artwork.
I'm really curious about Dave Gibson. I don't know anything about him, but I think he was some kind of DIY entrepreneur, a flee-market rat, a hoarder and a well-functioning nut - like most successful fans of this genre seem to be. Cheers mr. Gibson!

The first 3 EPs was released in 78, 79 and 80. The 4th was released in 1988.
I got all 4 of 'em in a box (released in '88 too) called "60's Punk EP Box" with two candles and two balloons and a folder with some crappy scans of labels.

I put all 4 EP into one zip - to make shit easier for you. Cause I care.

http://www107.zippyshare.com/v/uvctBtE4/file.html 


2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey Thanks Man! Nice. Very very nice.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Not alot out there about Dave Gibson, but I did find this...

    http://www.richlabonte.net/moxierecords/

    ...which of course raises all kinds of other interesting questions, but hey - that's what the web is for!

    Keep up the good work - love yr site!!

    SvaraRadera