måndag 9 maj 2016

The Electric Trip


The Electric Trip


Tonight we will take a break from the usual revamped old comps or my own occasional comps.
Tonight I will post this.

And just what the fuck is this?
Well my old friend Lorenzo Woodrose of Baby Woodrose fame posted classic psychedelic songs from youtube on facebook.
First came one, then five more, then another ten and I wanted to catch the moment as it was very spontaneous.

I love it when an inspired person who has the same taste in music as I plays music he/she loves.
For me it was a trip down memory-lane in more than one way. 

I didn't tamper with the sequencing, the only thing my creation is the cover and the cheesy - but fitting - title "The Electric Trip".
You will probably not find any surprises here, but that is not the point. Look at this as a lost radio broadcast or a deejay set at your favorite club.

I hope you love it as much as I do.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3





4 kommentarer:

  1. thank you very much

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks, this looks like lots of fun!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fantastic collection!
    But error in Disc1, track 7, no "Riddlers - It's One Thing To Say", this song is the garage-folk masterpiece "The Night Flight - To Color Turn"
    Thanks for this work.
    Jose

    SvaraRadera