måndag 29 augusti 2016

Welcome back!



Hey everybody!

R.I.P. Tom Kirby

I was very sad to hear of Tom's passing. Tom was the drummer of the classic punkers Tonto & the Renegades. He was a warm soul and an inspiration and very proud and happy of the impact of Tonto & the Renegades. I had the honour to exchange a couple of words with him at the forum and he was always real cool, wise and was always happy to answer any question. Rest in peace buddy. Thanks for the music.




But life is not only sad. I hope you had a nice summer. I know I had. 
I've already revamped a couple of comps and hope to upload some this week.

Dead links? Got 'em! You know you run an old blog when links die but enough new people come to report it.
I'm never to far away to rectify that. And I'm happy to do it.







I'll be back later with The Return Of The Young Pennsylvanians.

2 kommentarer: