tisdag 27 september 2016

Rich Sounds Of The Sixties Vol. 2




Volume two of this fine fine series..
A lot of classics, some early rocknroll, some not-often-so-compiled stuff, some never-comped-before.

Pop, r'n'r, punk, psych, folk - the usual mix.

My faves: Kaynines' suave That Ain't Right (uncomped, I think?), The Lost Soul by Pubs is awesome (I used it on Real Junk), the meat-and-potato garage of End Result is an excellent 2-sided killer, I've been nuts over Premiers' Get On This Plane since I first heard it on Psychedelic Experience, the uncomped Movin' On by Kensington Forest is a non-stop wigged-out psych-ish soul/folk/psych mover and She Lied by Brand X is a slice of moronity which can only be described as acid punk - don't miss the spooky rave-up at the end. Very silly.

But that's just my favorites. There a ton of other cool stuff here too.
Thanks Rich for yet another sweet set with awesome sound!



3 kommentarer:

  1. Nice selection. As good as the first. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks for commenting, Snakeboy! :)

      Yes the selection is great but I take no credit putting it together. This was made by another guy, ripped from his own collection.

      I only did the cover (which acts like an ad for this place)

      Thanks again!

      Radera